Thursday, August 30, 2012

More Festival of Prints!

 Just another great use for the Festival of Prints Designer Paper Stack.  This is a card that I make with one of my new favorite stamp sets called Bootiful Occasions.  You're sure to see more cards made with this set coming soon!  With such a busy background I tried to keep the rest of the card a little simpler.  I did want to add more texture so I added our new Core'dinations Card Stock.  First I put it through the Big Shot in an embossing folder and then sanded it to get the two-toned effect.  It was just what I needed to get the rustic feel.  I also added a piece behind the cowboy boot and just lightly sanded the edges before layering. 
 
Here's what I used: (all SU! products)
Bootiful Occasions stamp set-#126597-clear
Very Vanilla card stock-#101650
Island Indigo card stock-#122923  Indigo Island Classic Pad-#126986
Early Espresso Core'dinations card stock-#127848  Early Espresso Classic Pad-#126974
Festival of Prints Designer Paper Stack-#126904
Argyle Textured Impressions Embossing Folder-#127750
Curly Label Punch-#119851  Large Oval Punch-#119855
 

No comments: