Wednesday, August 29, 2012

I know I'm behind, hope this makes up for it!

 
This beautiful card design was inspired by a card that I recieved at convention.  I would love to give credit where credit is due, but sadly, there was no information on the back of the card.  So though I can't claim it entirely as my own, the color scheme and stamp choices are mine.  The designer paper comes from the Festival of Prints Paper Stack in the Holiday catalog.  This paper is so versatile, I just love it!

 
You can see the pattern better here!  I stamped the label image in Elegant Eggplant and then using a blender pen colored around the edge.  Then I cut it out using the matching Framelit die.  This gave it a little extra color.  I also cut out and layered the saying with dimensionals and added a few pearls for the finishing touches!
 



Here's what I used:(all SU! supplies)
Apothecary Art stamp set-#125527-clear
Lacy & Lovely stamp set-#122887-clear
Perfectly Penned stamp set-#122892-clear
Elegant Eggplant cardstock-#105126
Very Vanilla cardstock-#101650
Festival of Print DSP paper stack-Holiday catalog #126904
Labels Collection Framelits-#125598
Elegant Eggplant Classic Pad-#126969
Gumball Green Stampin' Write marker-#126856
Blender Pens-#102845
Gumball Green 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon-#126848
Pearl Basic Jewels-#119247
 

No comments: