Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Convention 2013! It was AWESOME!

I can't even begin to tell you how much fun we had at Stampin' Up! Convention!  There is a long list of things I enjoyed this year, from inspirational messages, visiting with friends old and new alike, creative classes, participating in a service project, and of course new product announcments!  And I am so excited to share some of them with you over the next few weeks.  One that I am particularly excited about are the Thinlits Card Dies.  Althought they are not available to order until August 1st, I know I can't wait to get my hands on them!

 
This die creates a Z fold type of card with a small portion (in this case the "hi" sentiment) that flips back and forth as you open and close the card!  The best part is that there are stamps and punches that coordinate with the 2 new designs that will make creating these cards super easy! I can't wait to show you how to use them!  If you are interested in ordering these dies when they become available please contact me or visit my online Stampin' Up! store.  www.kreationkorner.stampinup.net
 
 

No comments: