Tuesday, July 24, 2012

I'm Back and starting New!

     If this is your first time visiting my blog, Thanks for coming!  If you've been here before, Welcome back!  Either way, you might notice that there aren't a whole lot of posts yet.  That's because I've been missing in action for awhile.  I had taken some time off to figure out this whole balancing act called life.  As the kiddos get older, they get busier, which of course makes me busier!  It got a little overwhelming trying to keep up with everything.
     I had the luxury of attending Stampin' Up! convention this past week and I must say I am re-energized !  So I decided that it is time for me to get focused on my business and sharing what I love with everyone I can, so I hope that you enjoy the things that I have to share with you from here on out!  I'm excited and I hope you'll check back often for inspiration, quotes, beautiful projects and occasionally a little glimpse of my life and family!

  My friends and I celebrated 10 years with Stampin' Up!  It is awesome to be with such a great company for so long!

No comments: